Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Prayer Request

Today at preschool, my director asked me to place a book (Who Is God?) in one of my student's backpacks.
This child comes from an unchurched family. They were simply referred to our school by someone they met during library reading time. At the beginning of the school year, the mother asked me "how religious" the school was.
We pray everyday and have chapel once a week. Apparently the child has been asking who God is at home. The mother e-mailed my director asking what she should tell her child.
I hope this means that they are open to hearing the Word.

Please pray for this family. Pray that perhaps through their child's curiosity, they might become believers. And pray that if asked, I might have the words/answers needed to guide them toward the Truth.

Thank you! And praise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's been a week..UPDATE TIME! =)