Monday, March 10, 2008

All the Time....

God Is Good!

About one hour ago, I brought my new car home. We turned in the Pacifica (my lease was up) and leased a new Dodge Charger. It's pretty sweet! Jon and Braden both fit in it, which was key when shopping for a car instead of another SUV. It's "Cool Vanilla" (they couldn't find the Steel Blue color I really liked).
I think I'll like it. Time will tell! It's an adjustment from the Pacifica, that's for sure.

And why is God so good?
It's not because of my sweet new wheels. --- Beginning Monday, Jon will be starting a new job. He'll be a supervisor and will get to drive a sweet company minivan!! (It's pretty ugly) We are so blessed by this answer to prayer. It will be longer hours for a while. I will probably have to start cooking dinner myself! But what a blessing to know that others see how much more Jon has to offer!
God is good........... All the time!
Sometimes we don't see it. Sometimes we don't feel it. But always He is working for good. Remember to ALWAYS sing praises to our Father in Heaven. In good times and in bad, He is with us. And He is working.