Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thoughts & Feelings

Since I can't get my pictures to load for some reason, I thought I would share a great song we sang in church this morning.
Why were we at church you ask, instead of at the indoor waterpark for Braden's belated b-day?
Well, I'll tell you. It's because it freakin snowed all day here in Ohio. I don't know how much we actually got, but they were supposed to get 6-10" at the hotel.
We shoveled & shoveled!
Is spring ever coming? I hope so because Monday morning I pick up my sweet new wheels and I DO NOT want to be driving a new car on snowy, icy, slushy streets! (I'll post pictures when it comes home. Jon & I signed all the papers on Friday but I wanted to drive the Pacifica to Cedar Point instead of putting the miles on the new one.)
Oh, and for the record, Spring Daylight Savings is the WORST day of the year!!!
Now getting back to the song..........

My Savior My God

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior

I take Him at His word and deed
Christ died to save: this I read
And in my heart I find a need
Of Him to be my Savior

That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

chorus:
My Savior Loves, my Savior lives
My Savior’s always there for me
My God: He was, my God: He is
My God is always gonna be

Yes, living, dying: let me bring
My strength, my solace from the spring
That He who lives to be my king
Once died to be my Savior

No comments: