Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Thursday....

and Braden is officially done dancing. (Yes, when I get an idea in my head, I run with it. Quickly!) Logically, the decision had to be made ASAP. He would have had class tonight. And being the first of the month, I would have been paying tuition. And a costume deposit.

So after the holidays, we will begin planning for either guitar or piano lessons. (And yes, that is already being planned in my head!) My biggest flaw is my inability to take the time to take my decisions to God. Do I get any bonus points for at least being self-aware? But how cool would it be if he ended up in the praise band in later years? ......... I know! I'm getting a little ahead of myself. It's what I do!

Also, I just found out that I do not have to bring desserts for the h.s. Christmas party on Saturday. Super excited not to be spending my Friday night and Saturday in the kitchen! They decided to just purchase the food instead.

And super excited about my new tooth brush! The Colgate 360 is my absolute fave, but it needs to be the medium bristles. Last time I bought a pack, they only had the soft :( But I finished those off and am so happy to be back to the mediums again!

Yes, it's the little things in life that bring me the most joy!

Jon's always said I was a cheap date! I'd go to Bueno over a fancy restaurant any day of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I wish I knew that you like the medium 360s! The 4 packs at my CVS were only $1 awhile back and they had soft and medium! I only bought soft, because according to my dentist even the soft bristles are too much for my gums. Yeah, I'm a HARD brusher..lol.