Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Our stockings from Texas under the tree!!! I love opening this box on Christmas Eve!!

A few other gifts from Texas under the tree. I love the Sonic mints on Braden's gift! Very festive!


Braden diving in to his Texas stocking.


An orange! You could smell them as soon as I opened the box. The orange in the stockings is what I get most excited about each year. I'm not sure why. I just really look forward to the orange in my stocking..... (and Jon's too because he usually lets me have his!)


Jon reading the card from his parents.


Opening his gift card.


Braden opening a gift from Grandma and Grandpa.


HUGlights!


Checking out all the yummy marshmallows flavors.


And the stockings were hung on the tree with care..... ha!ha!ha!


Braden enjoying some hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows!


The boys with their cool lights and......... hot chocolate with marshmallows!


Braden trying out his light.


I think he's got it.


Jon enjoying a cup of cocoa and a book with the help of his new light.


No comments: