Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning 1

Merry CHRISTmas!!
Braden was so funny. He slept until 8:30. (I love that he never wakes up early on Christmas!) I was awake, but still in bed. He got up and headed downstairs where his stocking is always waiting for him on the couch. He is allowed to open that while he waits for us to get up and around. I always love to listen to him opening is stocking and "oooo" and "ah."
Today: silence.... well, except for the TV.
I went downstairs and he was just laying on the couch watching cartoons. Apparently he forgot that he is allowed to open his stocking. He was just patently waiting for us to wake up. (I wonder how long he would have waited.)

The big gift, from my dad, that was waiting for him this morning.

He was pretty excited. Except that it rained today, and for some reason, Dad wouldn't set it up in the rain.

Dad getting gifts out from under the tree. Notice his pants!


Braden with his loot.


Awesome! Fishing poles from Grandma and G'pa! (He was super excited.) He thinks fishing is greatness!


No comments: