Sunday, May 30, 2010

24 Hour Mohawk

It was actually less than 24hrs before he had me shave it off. (It would have been closer to 12 hrs, but I told him I wasn't doing it before we left for church.) On Saturday, Braden asked Daddy to give him a mohawk. He had asked me a few days earlier, but I told him to talk to Jon. There was no way I could shave a straight line! Above: Jon just getting started. Below: Most of his left side done.

Above: I love this shot! Jon is so focused and Braden is still having a good time. Below: what the back looked like finished. Most people at church thought it looked cool. I'm not sure if Braden didn't like it or didn't like the attention. He said he just decided he didn't want it. So.... it's gone now! I prefer his head bald but Jon was sad to see the mohawk go.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amanda said...

wow, weren't you the efficient little blogger? i'm going to post all my comments here because i'm too lazy to comment on them all.
1. i think that biztown is an awesome idea. i wish we had been able to do something like that when i was in school.
2. braden looks so professional/adult in dad's tie :)
3. can't decide how i feel about the mohawk...
4. the countdown to oregon officially begins tomorrow --> can't wait to see you!!